Feb 3, 2009

More Boston Folk

Hey all, Invisible Circle here.

Everybody check out Prince Rama of Ayodhya, a Boston band associated with the Whitehaus Family thing posted about earlier.

www.myspace.com/princeramaofayodhya

Their record, Threshold Dances, is pretty great, great tunes and great jams, and Taraka has a great voice. But to really experience this band, you've got to see them live. The drumming REALLY kills live, and they hand out instruments to the entire audience. One of the most fun shows I've seen in a long time.

If any of ya'll will be around Brookly/Queens on February 20th, Invisible Circle will be playing a show with Prince Rama at the Silent Barn in Ridgewood, Queens. Other rad bands too, and I'll be DJing world folk music with my pal Turner.

Oh hey, if anyone wants, I have this photoblog that I made while I was traveling in Asia. Check it if you want surprisingshocksofbeingthere.blogspot.com. I might even start updating it again.

Dave/Invisible Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment